Note 22 - Subsequent Events
|12 Months Ended|
Nov. 30, 2022
|Notes to Financial Statements|
|Subsequent Events [Text Block]||
On January 10, 2023, the Company created a new joint venture with Fusady S.A., an affiliate of Bersa S.A. (“Fusady”) located in Argentina, to expand the Company’s operations and presence in South American markets. The Company holds 51% of the stock in the joint venture entity, Byrna LATAM S.A. (“Byrna LATAM”), and the remaining 49% of stock in Byrna LATAM is held by Fusady. In connection with the creation of Byrna LATAM, Byrna contributed $0.5 million in cash and loaned approximately $1.6 million to Byrna LATAM.
The entire disclosure for significant events or transactions that occurred after the balance sheet date through the date the financial statements were issued or the date the financial statements were available to be issued. Examples include: the sale of a capital stock issue, purchase of a business, settlement of litigation, catastrophic loss, significant foreign exchange rate changes, loans to insiders or affiliates, and transactions not in the ordinary course of business.
Reference 1: http://www.xbrl.org/2003/role/disclosureRef